News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

A Sweetheart Deal

Started by Emily Care, February 01, 2006, 09:44:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emily Care

Hello! Happy February!

In honor of the traditional significance of this month, I'm offering a special deal on Breaking the Ice.  All games ordered in the month of February will be delivered along with a box of chocolates in a red heart box.  If you're ordering it for a friend, let me know & I'll include a personal inscription. 

Also, all proceeds for the month will be donated to a local women's shelter to spread the love to those who may need it most.

all the best,
Emily Care
Koti ei ole koti ilman saunaa.

Black & Green Games

Andrew Morris

Awesome, Emily!

Uh...the link's not working, though. At least not for me.
Download: Unistat

Keith Senkowski

Emily,

Awesome fucking idea.  I was trying to think of something different to get my wife, and this is just perfect.

Keith
Conspiracy of Shadows: Revised Edition
Everything about the game, from the mechanics, to the artwork, to the layout just screams creepy, creepy, creepy at me. I love it.
~ Paul Tevis, Have Games, Will Travel

Lisa Provost

Definitely a great idea!  And no, the link is not working for me either.  But if you click on the link and then delete everything after the .com it works fine.

Emily Care

Awesome, Keith! Way cool.

And thanks, Andrew & Lisa.

Breaking the Ice is available here:

http://www.blackgreengames.com

best,
Emily

Black & Green Games

Jason Morningstar

This is a really nice idea, Emily.  I'll have to remember to do something similar around, say, Halloween...

Emily Care

Sent out a batch of games & chocolates this morning. Felt like cupid. Hope those sweet surprises speed to you soon, in time for V-day.  : )

And thanks, Jason. Look forward to seeing your black cats & chocolate goblins in the mail.

all the best,
Emily

Black & Green Games

Nathan P.

Two words. Totally. Awesome.

If we can figure out a game that maps to each month, we could get them all together into "A Year Of Indie Games" collection. That would be neat.
Nathan P.
--
Find Annalise
---
My Games | ndp design
Also | carry. a game about war.
I think Design Matters

Shreyas Sampat

Emily Care

Many thanks!

I want to acknowledge inspirations for this as well: John Wick's donation of funds last year to Katrina relief, and I believe the Clintonator for his plans along these lines for The Princes' Kingdom.

It makes sense to give back. Thanks for pointing the way, you guys!

best,
Emily

Black & Green Games

Emily Care

Happy V-Day, everyone.

: )

best,
Em

Black & Green Games

Kat Miller

Thanks for the game and for the chocolates.  Tonight Mike and I celebrate his proposal.  (I had to work on valentines day and couldn't get off work to visit him at college)  The cool thing is less crouds at the restaurants tonight.

the game was a neat surprise, and I love that the money is going for a good cause.

-kat
kat Miller

Emily Care

Congrats on your anniversary & have a great night out, Kat.  Glad you were happily surprised, and many thanks.  : )

all the best,
Emily

Black & Green Games

Emily Care

Quote from: EmilyIn honor of the traditional significance of this month, I'm offering a special deal on Breaking the Ice.  All games ordered in the month of February will be delivered along with a box of chocolates in a red heart box...

I should have written "while supplies last"!  The stores have turned over all their stock already & they mostly have rabbit shaped chocolates now. It's not even March!

So, folks who want chocolate now will be getting a non-heart-shaped box of Whitmans's samplers. Hope it's not a prob. : ) 

best,
Emily

Black & Green Games

Selene Tan

Just got mine today! And it's even personally autographed! Thanks, Emily!
RPG Theory Wiki
UeberDice - Dice rolls and distribution statistics with pretty graphs