News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

It's Finished!

Started by Galfraxas, April 15, 2002, 02:10:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Galfraxas

Howdy InSpectres Fans,

Just thought I'd drop the In-Speckers news to the people. Jared and I just finished discussing some edits for it, and it is now completed. Jared is working on a graphic for the cover page, but the text of the supplement has been finished. You'll all get to see it very very soon.

Tim Boser
Imagination is the key to inner peace. Do you know which door it lies behind?

Jared A. Sorensen

It's up, and it's beyond cute.
http://memento-mori.com/inspectres/supplements.html

Also, the Franchise Sheet it now available. Ben does it again...!
jared a. sorensen / www.memento-mori.com

Zak Arntson

Line of encouragement: In-Speckers is awesome. I love the Monster Friend and special kid rules (Grounded, Recess, etc.). This may be the next InSpectres game I play!

One suggestion: What about a Little Brother/Sister rule? Either it's a rule (like the Monster Friend) or an actual Talent.

Jared A. Sorensen

Quote from: Zak ArntsonOne suggestion: What about a Little Brother/Sister rule? Either it's a rule (like the Monster Friend) or an actual Talent.

Yup, it's been added.

Also, another supplement (UnSpeakable) is online. Check it out!
jared a. sorensen / www.memento-mori.com

Valamir

Both of these are great.  I especially like the Pit of Dispair in Unspeakable (question, why eliminate the other attributes?  Seems like adding the Pit and Sanity, and then putting the characters in positions where the Unspeakable skills are needed would work just as well, and still leave the other skills to cover mundane type things?).

BTW:  there are a few typos in speckers that you may want to polish up, but it looks great.  The only thing missing is a paragraph or two on Inspectres cross overs.  Like, shifting the game over to InSpectres when the Speckers Brat runs home to momma with a tale of the boogey man.