News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

The iSystem Games Thread

Started by reptile2k1, April 16, 2002, 09:35:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reptile2k1

I did it! After five hours of work (not including the stuff I had to do in order to get a new word-processing program and a pdf-writer) I completed the first "non-Jared" iSystem game of the world! Woooo-hoooo!!!

;)

And so far I only violated a single issue: it is generic... hehehehe...

But now seriously:
As a native German my English is far from perfect! Therefore I need some people who volunteer as proof-readers!

Don't be afraid! It is only one (1!!!) single (1!!!) page!

Unfortunately my university web server is down (or more accurately: The server is standing in my roommates room for upgrading for three solid months now, because he is the sysop, and a lazy one too!) and I have no chance to put the pdf on the web...

But if you are interested simply mail me (use the button below) or send a PM.

Thx,

reptile
A good set of rules fits on less than 4 pages!

reptile2k1

"I've got to say that it hurts!"
- Nitzer Ebb, Getting Closer

I am great... brilliant... a genius...
30 minutes after I finished "Quick and Dirty", the iSystem game, I deleted the original sxw-files while cleaning my harddisk... Now I have to type it all over again... I am never going to get sleep...  :(.
Thank heavens I did not delete the pdf as well...

reptile2k1

Hi folks!

Jared gave me some input on my first "game" which I incorporated in a second "game".

Interested? Mail me!

reptile2k1

Shabby Homepage Online

... and believe me, it definetely is shabby!

//members.aol.com/SchlaghundV3

There you can find the stuff I have written so far!

reptile2k1

That shabby homepage is not that shabby anymore... so if anyone is interested, visit and send comments!

//members.aol.com/SchlaghundV3

Bailey

Just what is iSystem?  I didn't see a link off your main page.
Signature:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit

HTML is OFF
BBCode is ON
Smilies are ON

Andrew Martin

Quote from: BaileyJust what is iSystem?  I didn't see a link off your main page.

It's at the bottom, here: http://memento-mori.com/inspectres/downloads.html.
Andrew Martin

Balbinus

Under the heading Professions (only 1 allowed) in the first line the word "characters" should have an apostrophe before the s.

Under the header Negative Traits, the text should read "Negative traits are those which can sometimes be a hindrance."

under the header Health, in the fifth line, the word "cumulated" should be replaced with the word "accumulated".  Also, the words "of that sort" should be replaced with the words "of the relevant type".

Under the header Prerequisites, in the fourth line, the word "proper" should be replaced with the word "relevant".

Your English is excellent, this barely needed proofing.

Best,

Max
AKA max

reptile2k1

Hi folks!

@ Bailey: The iSystem thingie is hidden in the InSpectres DL area... since I guess it will get its own place sometime I did not insert a direct link, but a link to M-M-T in general!

@ Balbinus: Thanks for your help... but in which game shall I make the corrections? QnD, Insert Title or Ctrl+Alt+Del?

@ all: After some correspondence I have come to accept the fact that my "games" are not very "iSystemish" (for several reasons). I hope you guys like them nontheless!

I will make a "correction run" in a few days and fix all glitches and misspellings!

Thanks for your support!

Jared A. Sorensen

And with that, I'm closing this topic.
jared a. sorensen / www.memento-mori.com