News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Introduction + Interior illustrations (grayscale, line drawings, & color sample)

Started by brokenspirit, March 20, 2006, 06:58:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brokenspirit

Hi all, this is my first post on this forum. My name is Martin Orensanz and I'm currently living in Argentina. I like game design and illustration, and I do some home made game designing, but mostly as a hobby or just to playtest new game systems with friends. For work I'm investing my energy mostly in illustration.

Currently, I would love to do interior illustrations primarily for gamming books. In case anyone would be interested, I'm including a few samples I have organized onto different pages, one for grayscale, line drawings, and a color / full page sample. If you are interested in working together, please contact me at martin7600@gmail.com for further inquiries and additional samples, as well as more information and discussion of rates and availability.

daMoose_Neo

Hey!
Nice work, but a small tip: out of curtosey to those with slower connections, and to keep things a little less cluttered, we generally don't post images about the Forge. Most of the time a link suffices.

Very cool stuff though. Any sample rates on such works?
Nate Petersen / daMoose
Neo Productions Unlimited! Publisher of Final Twilight card game, Imp Game RPG, and more titles to come!

brokenspirit

Hi,
Thanks! I'm sorry, I didn't know about not posting images : S
I know now for future events. For this thread though, I realized I can't edit the first post, but if a moderator can change the images for links then I think that would be ok.

Thanks again, I sent you a pm regarding rates.

Cheers.