News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Who Are We?

Started by Jason Morningstar, March 29, 2006, 10:27:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason Morningstar

It occurs to me that I ought to introduce myself and the rest of the BPG staff.

I'm Jason Morningstar, and my duties at this point include writing games and convincing people to play them.  This is not my exclusive domain, as the other guys are also interested in publishing their work through BPG. 

Our resident graphic designer is the Mad Irishman, who is pretty awesome.

BPG's Webmaster, editor-in-chief, and all-around everything is Steve Segedy, who goes by the mysterious handle "steve segedy" on the Forge. 

If you see us prowling around here, don't be alarmed.

Paul Czege

Our resident graphic designer is the Mad Irishman, who is pretty awesome.

Love his Old Roman font.

Paul
My Life with Master knows codependence.
And if you're doing anything with your Acts of Evil ashcan license, of course I'm curious and would love to hear about your plans

Jason Morningstar

I'll pass that along, Paul. 

Emily Care

You've got a great team, Jason.

--Emily
Koti ei ole koti ilman saunaa.

Black & Green Games

madirishman

Hey all,

We're obviously very pleased with the reception The Shab-al-Hiri Roach has gotten, but not terribly surprised, since Jason's really outdone himself with this game.  And Steve's just about broken his back to make the business work.

Glad you like Old Roman, Paul!  It's nice to know someone else appreciates turn-of-the-century type...hopefully I'll have two more fonts for sale over at MyFonts.com in the next couple of weeks.

Best regards,
Patrick
Patrick M. Murphy, Ph.D.
Slainte!

Jason Morningstar

Aha!  I knew if I didn't pass that along you'd show up eventually!

madirishman

And Paul, those new fonts are on the beta myfonts server now, so they should be available in a few days.  Just sayin'...

P
Patrick M. Murphy, Ph.D.
Slainte!