News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Social Reinforcement in Capes

Started by TonyLB, March 29, 2006, 12:33:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sindyr

I will try not to bother you further, Tony, at least in this thread.  You just seem to have some kind of blind spot or emotional commitment that precludes you understanding my position - which is clear since you say I have none, when I believe I have demonstrated to myself and others proofs and substantive issues which you repeatedly seem to completely refuse to acknowledge or accept.

I bear you no animosity on this and confess to more of a feeling of disappointment.

I will not waste your time or the time of others trying to convince you further.  I will of course not be dropping the subject or refusing to talk about this (and similar subjects) to and with others, as it seems that there are some here that get what I am saying.  But I will accept that you, Tony, for whatever reason of emotion or philosophy, are completely closed to anything I have to say on the matter.

However, I do wish to remind you that while I may find some things about you frustrating and disappointing, I nevertheless honor you for the concept and creation of this game Capes, even if I choose to take it to places you feel uncomfortable with.  Please receive my sincere gratitude and respect for this system.  I hope to build upon your work to take it farther. Please also to not take it amiss as I continue to explore these ideas and thoughts that you denounce with others.

Thank you.
-Sindyr

TonyLB

Quote from: Sindyr on April 02, 2006, 11:44:26 AM
I will of course not be dropping the subject or refusing to talk about this (and similar subjects) to and with others, as it seems that there are some here that get what I am saying.

Then I will continue to point out that you have not made any case for your beliefs, until such time as you make a case.  Sounds like we both know where we stand.
Just published: Capes
New Project:  Misery Bubblegum

Sindyr

-Sindyr