News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

This one snuck up on me

Started by Troy_Costisick, April 04, 2006, 02:25:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Troy_Costisick

Heya,

Is it birthday time again already?!?!?  Wow, these years are starting to go by fast.  Well, happy birthday Forge!  There's been a lot of changes in the last 5 years.  I like this place more than ever :)

Peace,

-Troy

Brand_Robins

Fuck.

This means I'm going to be 32 soon. I was just getting used to being 31.

Anyway, Happy Birthday Forge!
- Brand Robins

Emily Care

Happy Happy!  Thanks to Clinton & Ron, and everyone who is active on the forums.

You rock!
Koti ei ole koti ilman saunaa.

Black & Green Games

Judd

Yeah, big thanks to Ron and Clinton this year.  This seemed like a rough year of growth and change for them and the Forge rocks on, different, even more focused on its goals and evolving.

Rock on, Forge, rock on you two.

Thank you.

Jason Morningstar

[throwing the goat]

Rock on!  The Forge is the best thing that ever happened to me on the Intarweb.  That I can discuss.

[/throwing the goat]

JMendes

Olá, :)

Parabéns, Forja!

Adeus,
J.
João Mendes
Lisbon, Portugal
Lisbon Gamer

Kesher

Almost two years I've been reading and posting and, while sometimes I felt like my brain was on fire, and other times I almost gave up on rpgs entirely, this site and the people here have changed my point of view permanently. 

Thanks not only to Ron and Clinton for keeping it all going, but thank you to everyone who's ever answered a question or tried to get me to be clearer about whatever the hell it was I was trying to say.

Aaron

Graham W

Yes, it's a great site. Thanks very much and happy birthday.

Graham

Joshua A.C. Newman

Man, it's been such a boon having the Forge around. It's like constantly scrambling up the bodies of giants to get to their shoulders while someone's already on your back and on their way up past you.

Thank you Clinton, Ron, and the other 6062 people here!
the glyphpress's games are Shock: Social Science Fiction and Under the Bed.

I design books like Dogs in the Vineyard and The Mountain Witch.

John Harper

Thank you Clinton. Thank you Ron.

I can never thank you guys enough for making this place. I never, ever, use the word "blessed" -- but that's how I feel when I think about the Forge and its influence in my creative life over the past few years.
Agon: An ancient Greek RPG. Prove the glory of your name!

Anders

First Forge Birthday for me. Very nice to be here.

Thanks,

/Anders
Anders Sveen

Thunder_God

First Active Forge Birthday for me, actually my second chronologically.
Guy Shalev.

Cranium Rats Central, looking for playtesters for my various games.
CSI Games, my RPG Blog and Project. Last Updated on: January 29th 2010

Alex F

Me also first birthday. The Forge and forge games have returned me to roleplaying.

I could have sworn there should have been a fanfare...

Anyway, I'm playing and loving it with anyone who's willing (and there's a surprising amount who are!). And also read too much stuff on the intern-et to be good for me. But still playing!

Thank you to the forge: the captains, crew and pegboys (you know who you are)!

Andy Kitkowski

Wow, it snuck up on me, too. I have to say, this week is like my favorite week of the year in terms of Teh Intarweb.
The Story Games Community - It's like RPGNet for small press games and new play styles.

Ron Edwards

Don't feel bad, guys ... Clinton PMed me and said, "Hey! the Birthday!" and I was like, "Oh man! We totally forgot!" and he was like clickety-click activate-forum man.

So, uh, yeah, snuck-upping all 'round.

Best, Ron