News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Holy Hell, "Modify" is Back!

Started by Andy Kitkowski, April 04, 2006, 10:30:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy Kitkowski

Finally, looks like I can edit some posts again!  I'm notorious for making spelling mistakes or not flushing out my thoughts on the first try, only spotting them 10-30 minutes later, so I'm all over that.  Not being able to edit was a little too sterile for my tastes. I mean, in most cases we're not going to go back and Gleichman our posts anyway, it's just to make corrections, give examples, etc.

So yeah!  Modify! Banzai!

Thank you!

-Andy
The Story Games Community - It's like RPGNet for small press games and new play styles.

Thunder_God

Guy Shalev.

Cranium Rats Central, looking for playtesters for my various games.
CSI Games, my RPG Blog and Project. Last Updated on: January 29th 2010

Andy Kitkowski

Actually, I tested it out in Endeavor and First Thoughts, and it looked like it worked there as well, so I assumed it was the whole site.  I sure hope it sticks around.

-Andy
The Story Games Community - It's like RPGNet for small press games and new play styles.

Clinton R. Nixon

From now on, if someone sees a bug, just privately report it to me instead of shouting about it as loud as possible, please.
Clinton R. Nixon
CRN Games

Thunder_God

Guy Shalev.

Cranium Rats Central, looking for playtesters for my various games.
CSI Games, my RPG Blog and Project. Last Updated on: January 29th 2010

Andy Kitkowski

Er, actually, I didn't think of it as a bug. I thought the forum was changed to allow modification of posts, and I was submitting my glowing approval of the decision, as I hate not being able to add an additional thought into previous posts without creating a new post. 

It looks like it was an accident/bug, so I'm assuming it will soon go away.

Crap. Nevermind then.

-Andy

Ron Edwards

Ha! Suffer, suffer, Kitkowski! Black cloaked evil overlordship is sustained! Clinton and I high-five one another and then return to presiding over (a) toiling, hopeless, wretched minions and (b) dark, doomful, threatening plans.

What? You didn't think we were really going to restore edit, did you?

Best,
Ron

P.S. This thread is closed! Ha! I got the last word!! HAhaahahahaha!