News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Hey Mike...I'm not sure if you remember me, I'm not sure if that matters...

Started by Nathan Herrold, April 16, 2006, 06:55:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nathan Herrold

Hey,
     My names Nathan, you and your wife played with me in Scott L's superhero game, yes, it was a while back.  I was the Gorillian...and I've played in some of Todd's games at his house, also a good while back.  I was wondering if I could get a copy of With Great Power.  I read the copy you gave Scott, and had mixed opinons...but, would like to check out the final version.  I like the idea of a mechanic for the shifting balance of power in a game.   I'm amazed at alot of these narrative games that fail to mention what makes a good story, or that teach storytelling, like some games teach  war strategy.  not a lot of them reference specific and different descriptive conflicts and resolutions.  I'm more and more interested in approach as a mechanic, and the relationships between attributes, abilities, drawbacks, etc...have a good Easter, I hope you and your wife are doing well.
Nathan H

Michael S. Miller

Hi, Nate.

Of course I remember you. We played in some of Scott Lesher's In Nomine games. I'm going to see Scott in two weeks at MepaCon and we can pass stuff along there. Contact me via e-mail to work out further details: thebard AT incarnadine DOT indie-rpgs DOT com
Serial Homicide Unit Hunt down a killer!
Incarnadine Press--The Redder, the Better!

Nathan Herrold