News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Request for Spell Check Dictionaory Additions

Started by David "Czar Fnord" Artman, May 11, 2006, 07:24:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David "Czar Fnord" Artman

I am not sure if/how you can add entries to the Forge's SMF dictionary that is used for spell checking, but if you can, could you add the following?:

GNS
GAM
Gamist
gamist
NAR
Narrativist
narrativist
Simulationist
NPC
RPG
LARP
HTH

(Anyone else got a term for which you must routinely click Ignore All?)

Thanks!
David
If you liked this post, you'll love... GLASS: Generic Live Action Simulation System - System Test Document v1.1(beta)

Hehe... follow-up request!

Is there some way to get the spelling checker to check a Subject line before posting...? :-}
If you liked this post, you'll love... GLASS: Generic Live Action Simulation System - System Test Document v1.1(beta)

dindenver

Dave M
Author of Legends of Lanasia RPG (Still in beta)
My blog
Free Demo

Thunder_God

Seems from his usage of it in the other topic, "iRPG"="indie RPG"
Guy Shalev.

Cranium Rats Central, looking for playtesters for my various games.
CSI Games, my RPG Blog and Project. Last Updated on: January 29th 2010

I saw someone use it, thought it would be a useful abbreviation, used it, then saw the spellchecker miss it. Just tryin' to help....

Clinton R. Nixon

This thread is closed. The suggestion of adding things to a dictionary has been considered.
Clinton R. Nixon
CRN Games

Ron Edwards

Closed means closed = do not post to the closed thread. Regardless of content.

Best, Ron