News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

MOLAD US Demo Team

Started by Mike Holmes, May 22, 2006, 03:20:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Holmes

I've been honored by having been selected to become the new HQ demo team leader in the US. I find that the demo team consists of only a very few members at this time, however, and whole regions of the country - especially the west - are without any coverage. We could use more folks.

If you're already running demos, or think that you might be all fired up to be on the team and run some games to further the HQ cause, please let me know. There are rewards, both tangible and intangible for doing so. I'm looking for people serious about running demos, but I'll answer any reasonable query.

For any private questions or applications PM me here.

Thanks,
Mike
Member of Indie Netgaming
-Get your indie game fix online.

Mike Holmes

Don't everyone rush me at once... ;-)

I told the other MOLAD folks that The Forge is a hotbed of actual play and demo capability. Y'all aren't going to make me go back empty handed, are you? :-)

Mike

a_verheaghe

Is there a demo rep in the Chicago-land area?

Mike Holmes

Nobody in Chi-town, no. While I could cover some Chicago events myself from Milwaukee, somebody actually in Chicago would be very useful. Did you have any conventions there in mind, or were you thinking about demoing at Games Plus or other stores?

Please send me some personal details in a PM, and we'll discuss further.

Who else is interested? Support HQ!

Mike

epweissengruber

Mike Holmes

I think that, technically, I am in charge of Canada as well. That said, while I'll surely do what I can to help with organizing demos for those conventions and other events, it would be great if you could take the lead for things Canadian, Señor Weissengruber (unless Herr Laws wants those duties).

Would you be game for that?

In any case, I'm sure we could use some more support up that way, too. More folks from Canada would be welcome to join.

Mike