Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 15, 2022, 05:42:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.
Search:     Advanced search
275647 Posts in 27717 Topics by 4285 Members Latest Member: - Jason DAngelo Most online today: 87 - most online ever: 565 (October 17, 2020, 02:08:06 PM)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [TSoY] Bruised and Bloodied  (Read 2686 times)
colin roald

« on: June 25, 2006, 06:08:47 PM »

The rules say:
You'll see that one to three harm is bruised. This means on your very next ability check, you'll have a penalty die. These add up - if you get bruised twice in a round of Bringing Down the Pain, you'll have two penalty dice. Level four and five harm means your character is bloodied. All your abilities that are associated with the pool that you took the harm from now take a penalty die. If you are bloodied twice in the same pool, you still only take one penalty die. These do not stack.

Suppose you get bloodied in the first round, then bruised in the second.  In the third round, are you taking two penalty dice, or just one?

I'm currently assuming two.

colin roald

i cannot, yet i must.  how do you calculate that?  at what point on the graph do `must' and `cannot' meet?  yet i must, but i cannot.
-- Ro-Man, the introspective gorilla-suited destroyer of worlds
Clinton R. Nixon

« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2006, 06:39:59 PM »

Colin,

It's two, which is harsh, but them's the breaks. It should be harsh - you have enough options available to you in TSOY that you should be able to get out of most situations if you're willing to sacrifice enough.

Clinton R. Nixon
CRN Games
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: