News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

3d/4 person chess game >>into rpg

Started by xoet, July 31, 2006, 08:39:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xoet

heya,

these are the two games I am working on and or designing

1    the 3d 4 person chess set up

This is the idea I just got about the three dimensions as there being six levels of board with each size getting smaller by one block each level starting at thirteen by thirteen square then an eleven by eleven square above and centered the 13 board. Next that the pieces would be numbers rather than pieces. One through six, six being the king and ones are pawns, twos are nights, threes are bishops and fours rooks with the queen as five. This works out obviously to sides of the dice. You move up a level to exactly where you are in the board below to the board above your piece. The first person to get a pawn or their king to the top level with out being mated wins. I believe if each move to a new level costs a turn that would A slow things down but B might make the game more playable. If each move to a higher board was done to the position directly above the piece then there would need to be movement in the board below to get to the board above it since if the playing piece were outside the bounds of the board above.

I hope that there would be continued discussion of these rules for refinement

this may or may not work as a stand alone browser based game...

2  I am designing universe 53 non-hybrid total invent/create verbal scripts that more or less non-random dialog from the beginning of this new universe these are my first thoughts    starting with the 53 big bang concept that occurred between membranes resulting in a rembrane  the third path   

although I am still working on the ideas at this time input concerning structure and form would be appropriate here...   

the need for four people to play based on the set of rules   and describe movement of pieces and such in the dialog

and to create the BBrpg would be helpful   these are my ideas and I have placed them on other sites as well with not much luck at all concerning results...and responces

thank you in advance for your replies

xoet

just back reading to other game plots    and realized that i need to put some experience down here

first off I am a board game player at http://superdupergames.org
I am a roll playing person in the at starbase118 Sim site a multi-player roll playing game involving dialog in charactor and out without a roll of the dice...

I am an artist first and for most

I am xoet the poet  aka   Bill Newbold