News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

[Praise & Shipping] Matt Rocks!

Started by thwaak, August 02, 2006, 10:44:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thwaak

Just wanted to say that I ordered PTA on July 26, and got it August 1. That's excellent turn around time (considering that I ordered some stuff from IPR on July 22, and it has yet to arrive).

I read through all of PTA last night, and this is a true gem. Good job, Matt. I'm eager to play!

-Brent
- Brent Wolke
Currently writing Scairy Tales for Savage Worlds.
Currently mucking with Animated Heroes for myself.

Matt Wilson

Thanks! Wish I could say I got all orders out that fast. Hope you have a good time playing.

1000buffalo

Well, I can add that my friend tried to grab me a copy at GenCon, but wasn't able to.  Matt had fresh copies out to them (EndGame) ASAP, and I was able to pick mine the other day. Joy, joy!

:)

ejkong

I ordered PTA a few days ago and was wondering if we still get the free PDF? Looking forward to reading it :).

Matt Wilson

Like the site says, you're entitled to the pdf, but it isn't automatic. You have to ask me for it.

Dave Versace

I just wanted to echo the sentiment. I ordered my copy 10 days ago, and now here it is in my hands. In Australia.

You rock, Matt. So does your game. I can't wait to play it this coming weekend.

Dave Versace
Dave Versace
dave@otherleg.com
"Ever notice that B.A.'s flavour text swells in direct proportion to how much one of our characters is getting screwed?" - Brian, KoDT

dragavan

I want to add my voice to the Hoorahs for speed (and quality, but that would be a different topic). I ordered it relatively late on Friday and sent a note off about the PDF before I went to bed. Woke up Saturday morning with a link to my PDF. I was still thinking it would be weeks before I could have the physical book, but at least the PDF let me introduce the game to the group later that day as something we could play in a few weeks once the book arrived.

The group was all excited about the concept of the game and thought it would be a nice break to play between the "chapters" of our ongoing games (which are played in my created system and setting). This sounded just like the kind of thing to do in the breaks for a bit of lighter fun. They were really amped about it, in fact, and wanted me to print out the PDF so we could all read it and play next weekend. I didn't really want to do that and I wasn't going to give any of them a copy of the PDF, so I asked them to just wait until the book arrived.

Today is the Wednesday following that weekend and the book arrived in the mail today. We can play it next weekend after all. They will be thrilled, I am sure. I am amazed at the speed of the shipping (as I am used to eBay shippers... they often seem to take weeks to even remember to send it).

Great job Matt (and the book looks great too).

Dragavan