News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Spirit preorders

Started by drnuncheon, August 22, 2006, 11:09:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

drnuncheon

Hey Fred!

I just talked my FLGS owner into starting to order stuff from IPR.  Will there be some way to preorder SotC through him and still get the PDF?

J

iago

Quote from: drnuncheon on August 22, 2006, 11:09:31 AM
I just talked my FLGS owner into starting to order stuff from IPR.  Will there be some way to preorder SotC through him and still get the PDF?

That's difficult, in that the guys over at IPR won't have an easy ability to tell me that it's you who preordered it.  Once the books ship, someone who, say, sends me a picture of them with a copy of the book would probably convince me to give them PDF access, but that could be a hard wait.

Hmmm.  That said, if your FLGS dude is ordering the thing from IPR, then *he'd* rightly have access to the PDF.  You might be able to convince *him* to download it and burn it to a disk for you, once he makes the preorder?

drnuncheon

Quote from: iago on August 22, 2006, 11:23:02 AM
That's difficult, in that the guys over at IPR won't have an easy ability to tell me that it's you who preordered it.  Once the books ship, someone who, say, sends me a picture of them with a copy of the book would probably convince me to give them PDF access, but that could be a hard wait.

I just like having the electronic copy, so the wait won't kill me - but I can probably get him to DL it for me.  Thanks!

J