News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Limited Edition Leatherbounds

Started by Jake Norwood, May 12, 2002, 02:27:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake Norwood

We've just got the first Limited ed. Leatherbounds in and they are really really really frickin' cool. All leather cover, each one is hand-bound and is done a bit differently, with different shades of leather and different closures and clasps. This sounds like an ad, I realize, but I just got really excited when I saw the first ones.

Jake
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing." -R.E. Howard The Tower of the Elephant

Lance D. Allen

One question.. Is this for the revised edition, or the original? Doesn't really matter, just that I'm curious.. I'd thought you'd already had the leatherbounds, so this came as a bit of a surprise.
~Lance Allen
Wolves Den Publishing
Eternally Incipient Publisher of Mage Blade, ReCoil and Rats in the Walls

Jake Norwood

These are for the originals, not the revised. There are currently no plans for the revised edition to have a special version. The reason we only just got them is that no one had ordered any yet, so we had put off getting them made. We got a few orders and had a few made. They really are very "limited."

Less than 50 in print. oooh, ahhh...

Jake
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing." -R.E. Howard The Tower of the Elephant

Lance D. Allen

$99-somethin', right? Hmm... If you've still got any left when I get cash to spare for something like that, I might just order me one..

Yeah, I know I'm a fanboy.
~Lance Allen
Wolves Den Publishing
Eternally Incipient Publisher of Mage Blade, ReCoil and Rats in the Walls