News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

[Drift] Seeking Playtesters

Started by Wormwood, August 29, 2006, 02:47:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wormwood

I'm starting another round of public playtesting for Drift, a game of space travel and distance, both between worlds and the people on them. The crux is in the far future you are defined solely by your technological insights and your cultural truths, and both of those are will drift as you travel a circuit of worlds. The current playtest version can be found here: http://wyrmwood.srgames.org/playtest/drift_1_4.html.

This new version contains mission creation rules, inspired by Dogs in the Vineyard's town creation, but focused on rapid creation of situations (mechanically and thematically) both before and during game. Of note, Drift is intended to be a long form game, while travelling to new worlds is a part of the game, the central theme of the game is about what happens when you continue the circuit and come back to your homeworlds. I am interested in both long term and short term playtesting, so please let me know which you would be willing to do. I can be contacted at wyrmwood <preposition> sluggy <puncuation> net.

- Mendel S.