News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

[Roach] The Library as A Temple?

Started by oliof, October 24, 2006, 03:13:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oliof

Today in germany at least, it's the day of the library. On the radio this morning, I heard a report on the IKMZ Cottbus, a new center for information and multimedia in Cottbus, germany.

The building has the outline of an amoeba (or a stylized roach?) and the walls are styled with the glyphs of many different languages. A detail photo of the outer wall can be found here:

http://www.tu-cottbus.de/cms/IKMZ.934.0.html

I have no idea if you can find any ancient sumerian references to the ten-legged masters of mankind in the IKMZ, but the report had me think of a roach game that revolves around the building of a new library, while all the roach commands try to subvert the university staff and architects to build the library as a new temple to the Roach.

PS: Isn't it a coincidence that we first see 200ft. insects on the fields of germany, and then this building is unveiled? I sense a pattern. Excuse me while I face the sun and greet my masters.

Jason Morningstar

That building is clearly Roach-inspired.  No human would willingly build such a thing.  What's up with Germany?  What was brought back from all those Pergamon Mesopotamian expeditions?  Are the secret masters only now hatching from their greasy molt-cases?

Ron Edwards

Harald is clearly the ur-master host of the Roach as it re-establishes its rightful grip upon the modern world. I saw the photo! Didn't you, right here in this very forum? Man, are you simply blind?

And furthermore, I met Harald. It's true, I tell you, all true.

Best, Ron

Jason Morningstar

Better to live in darkness than shine a light on the unspeakable truth.

oliof

It's telling that one of the demo characters wanted to travel to Europe, no? It seems he managed to do so, but not without a stowaway...