News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Carry on Veterans Day

Started by Nathan P., November 07, 2006, 08:59:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nathan P.

The blurb:

Hamsterprophet Productions will be donating 15% of all sales of carry. a game about war. to the National Vietnam Veterans Art Museum in recognition of Veterans Day.

Every copy of carry. a game about war. sold over Veteran's Day weekend (November 10 to November 13th) will add $2.50 to the total donation. From the NVVAM website:

MISSION

The National Vietnam Veterans Art Museum inspires greater understanding of the real impact of war with a focus on Vietnam. The museum collects, preserves and exhibits art inspired by combat and created by veterans.

You can purchase the game from Indie Press Revolution.

As for the choice of donation: The mission of the NVVAM dovetails exactly with my feelings on why we should remember and continue to explore Vietnam. I suggest that you take the time to browse some of the art available on the website; it is a powerful thing, even through the digital remove. I would really like to be able to donate a substantial amount to this great cause, and if you've been pondering picking up the game, I think now would be the best time to do it!

I also just realized that I'll be running the game on Veteran's Day at JiffyCon.

Wow.
Nathan P.
--
Find Annalise
---
My Games | ndp design
Also | carry. a game about war.
I think Design Matters

Nathan P.

Meguey has a short AP report at Story Games. It was good times!
Nathan P.
--
Find Annalise
---
My Games | ndp design
Also | carry. a game about war.
I think Design Matters