News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Dust Devils PDF back with a vengeance!

Started by Matt Snyder, December 31, 2006, 05:46:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt Snyder

I'm very pleased to announce that I kicked the Devil in the teeth, finally, and have completed the new edition. It's available now in PDF form -- 70 pages of new artwork, revised and rewritten rules, and much additional content. Plus, it has three setting expansions: Deathwish, RONIN, and Concrete Angels. (Special thanks to Jason Blair and Jared Sorensen for those last two, respectively.)

It weighs in around 8.5 MB and $9.95 US. Available currently via PayPal. The paperback edition is 108 pages, and the content is basically identical. The book will arrive in about 4-6 weeks.

Check it out: Dust Devils Revenged PDF
Matt Snyder
www.chimera.info

"The future ain't what it used to be."
--Yogi Berra

TheLHF

Yay! Thank you!

When do you think the other two settings will be online?

--Victor

Matt Snyder

Hello, Victor. Currently, I have no specific schedule for the additional setting supplements. It will be at least 3-4 months, likely longer. One idea I had was releasing Stardusters as a fun promotional print out at GenCon, but I make no specific deadlines for myself just yet.

In part, I want to see how reception to the PDF and print edition go over the next 4-6 months. I hope to release Stardusters and Hell Riders at least in part as a way to keep interest in the game going!
Matt Snyder
www.chimera.info

"The future ain't what it used to be."
--Yogi Berra

TheLHF

Sounds like the other settings will be out at about the same time I'm getting bored with the settings in the book, so I'm good!

--Victor

Jason L Blair

Man, I'm excited for this book. It may well be the last RPG book I add to my collection. It'll be a fitting one.

Jason L Blair
Writer, Game Designer