News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

[TSOY] Translation to german in the works

Started by oliof, January 23, 2007, 12:37:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oliof

Hello everyone,
I am working on the translation of TSOY to german, meekly following the tracks of Eero Tuovinen, the driving force behind the finnish translation of TSOY. Everyone is welcome to track my progress as  snapshots of my work can be found here.

I intend to expand the text by adding some material from the forge and wiki. I privately contacted the authors for permission to do so. At the time being, my idea is to release the end result as a Creative Commons electronic release. I did not talk to clinton about printing rights yet, as that is dependent on my contentment with the end result (and licensing and book production stuff I daren't think about deeply at this stage).

So, if anyone has cool stuff they think should be part of an expanded translation of TSOY, feel free to point them out to me via private message or email to tsoy at mausdompteur dot de. Anything I will include should be publishable under a creative commons license. If you want special arrangements should a book be made, please abstain from making my life too complicated....

Any advice is very welcome!

Regards,
    Harald