News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

[You Brought This On Yourself] Costume List

Started by JasonWalters, April 30, 2007, 03:47:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JasonWalters

Many of you were helpful in adding to the list of "Faces" for my game, so I thought I would bounce my list of Maniac's "Costumes" off of you as well. Please feel free to mention any appropriate Slasher Film attire I may have missed. Once again, along with Origin Story, Face, and Weapon Of Choice, Costume is one of the primary characteristics in You Brought This On Yourself. Enjoy!

Costume
   Most Maniacs have some sort of special outfit or clothing that they wear, either all the time or when they venture out to do their killing. For example, Pumpkin Jack is a farmer with the mind of a child, so his entire outfit consists of a set of coveralls. His father Captain Kooky is a former circus performer who dresses in a clown suit, while his traumatized Uncle "Bunny" still wears the pink rabbit costume that used as a professional hockey mascot. Pumpkin Jack places no particular importance on his Costume and has thus assigned no dice to it. Either create your own Costume or use one of the ones provided in the list below.

Maniac Costumes
Bright Orange Prison Jumpsuit
Clown Suit
Hooded Cloak
Black Leather Pilgrim Costume
Ripped Straightjacket
Biker Leather Clothing
Three Piece Suit
Surgical Scrubs
Coveralls
Lederhosen
Punk Rock Outfit
Lumberjack Outfit
Rags
Dripping Blood
Gorilla Suit (headless)
Pink Bunny Suit (headless)
Burned Clothing
Nazi Uniform
Camouflage
Women's Evening Dress and Stockings
Wedding Dress
Cheerleader's Outfit
Medieval Armor
Stained Superhero Costume
Considerable Body Hair
Human Skin Costume
Mexican Poncho
Grey Mechanic's Jumpsuit
Fringed Buckskins
Uncured Animal Skins
Bloody Apron
Lab Coat
Planter's Suit
Fisherman's Coat and Boots
Sequined Elvis Jumpsuit
Unitard
Cubscout/Girlscout Leader's Outfit
Fast Food Uniform
Postal Worker's Uniform

Jason Morningstar

Jason,

I'm really intrested in your game but there's not much constructive I can say about a laundry list of stuff.  Share your system and ask us some questions.  Let's talk about your game.

GregStolze

Heh.  Laundry list.  Anyhow, I second the request for rules stuff, but off the top of my head I'll add...

Nun's habit/priestly vestments
Stark nakedness
Police uniform

-G.

JasonWalters

You bet! Is there some way I can post a pdf. of the introduction, first chapter, and art list? They will give you a pretty good indication of the direction I'm heading in.

Jason Morningstar

You can post a link to it here.  Do you need a place to host it?  PM me and I'll hook you up if so.