News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

the deadline for buying in to The Ashcan Front is Monday, June 4th.

Started by Paul Czege, May 18, 2007, 09:02:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Czege

Hey all,

My mental tally of who's participating is the group of folks who've posted to this thread a couple of sentences describing the game they want to have as an ashcan at the booth at Gen Con, as per the FAQ. If you're planning on being part of the booth but haven't done that, please do.

The cost to buy-in is $100, plus $65 for your badge, payable via PayPal to paul +at+ halfmeme +dot+ com. Make sure to mention The Ashcan Front and the name of your game in the subject of the payment. And when you send that payment, please also send a separate email to me at the same address with your name and ID number in the Gen Con system. Go to http://registration.gencon.com/indy/index.cgi and log in (or create an account if you don't have one). And then on the page that comes up it will list your name and ID number. Mine looks like this:

Welcome Paul Czege (ID: 10666) (Active regular member)

Anyone who's spoken with me or Matt but for whatever reason the conversation aborted, you've fallen off my mental tally of participants. Please re-engage one of us if you're still interested.

Anyone who's thinking about it, but isn't sure and hasn't contacted either of us, feel free to do so. Matt and I are both available for email or phone or IM conversations, and Matt is a Skype user. Whatever works for you.

Housekeeping:

Jeff Lower, you said you'll have a press badge; your buy-in then is just the $100.

Chris Moore, you said you're co-designing with your friend Michael, and that both of you plan to represent the game at the booth. I'll need a single $100 buy-in, plus $130 in badge money, as one payment if at all possible please. And I'll need the Gen Con name and ID information for both of you.

Paul
My Life with Master knows codependence.
And if you're doing anything with your Acts of Evil ashcan license, of course I'm curious and would love to hear about your plans