News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

[Actual Play] Polar Ice

Started by Yokiboy, May 24, 2007, 03:19:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yokiboy

Hello,

We played a quick session of a Polaris last week, which I documented here. Hope it's okay I'm using the cover pic to pimp it?

We're geared up for session two tonight, I'll post later about how it goes.

By the way, Ben, did you realize that "Polaris" translates into "Polar "ice" in Swedish. It's pretty fitting I thought.

TTFN,

Yoki

Ben Lehman

Cool!

Thanks very much for the link.  Anything I can help you out with here?

cydmab

QuoteI have to roll my Light Value or less on 1d6, but get to add Zeal since the Mistaken called for the roll, so it's 5 or less, which I make and the conflict ends. Next I roll for Experience, and roll over my Zeal, which results in a complete refresh of all my Themes.

I thought since you passed the conflict check, you didn't have to roll for experience?

Yokiboy

We deemed an experience check necessary due to my character's actions basically causing his sister's death.

Oh, and Ben, nope, don't need help with anything in particular. Just wanted to share our experience with others. Unfortunately our game got cancelled Thursday. Two of us, Dahlman and I, have some health concerns, and Dahlman just couldn't make the game. So we had to postpone.

TTFN,

Yoki

Ben Lehman

We deemed an experience check necessary due to my character's actions basically causing his sister's death.

Darned tooting.

I'm sorry to hear about your health issues.  I'm wishing you a speedy recovery to full health!

yrs--
--Ben