Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 25, 2014, 07:00:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.
Search:     Advanced search
275647 Posts in 27717 Topics by 4283 Members Latest Member: - otto Most online today: 68 - most online ever: 429 (November 03, 2007, 04:35:43 AM)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Character Sheet, Story Arc, etc PDFs  (Read 9589 times)
Coleslaw

« on: May 26, 2007, 06:08:01 PM »

Hi all,

I own the hardcopy of the game (WGP) and have finally got a small group of friends to play it.  I want to make some print offs of the Hero Sheets, etc.  Unfortunately, the website (http://incarnadine.indie-rpgs.com) no longer seems to be operational.  Could someone please email me the supporting pdf files (ie, Hero Sheet, Villian Sheet, The Story Arc, etc) that are located in the back of the book at 72%?  I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
Phillip (pseg1218@yahoo.com)
Yokiboy

« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2007, 12:14:19 PM »

Sure,

Yoki

Andy Kitkowski

I LIKE GAMES

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2007, 12:05:36 PM »

Crap!  I too just found out that the website no longer works, and I am running the game tonight!!

Can someone hook me up with the PDF Sheets, Stat? 

ziggurat ATMARK gmail DOT com

Thanks!
-Andy

The Story Games Community - It's like RPGNet for small press games and new play styles.
Filip Luszczyk

roll-player

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2007, 01:16:52 PM »

Well, I've purchased the pdf a few days ago, and surprise, surprise, there is no spoon.

I didn't expect that all this stuff isn't included in the pdf or that the site is no longer there - especially that I remember downloading and examining character sheet and the rest of whatever was there not so long ago (i.e. a few years back). Too bad I didn't keep those files anywhere back then.

Andy Kitkowski

I LIKE GAMES

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2007, 01:24:47 PM »

Hey, someone just sent me a set when I posted a thread on S-G.  Here they are for anyone who needs them:

http://www.z-builder.com/rpg/WGP.zip

(a set of all the sheets)

Thanks!
-Andy

The Story Games Community - It's like RPGNet for small press games and new play styles.
Filip Luszczyk

roll-player

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2007, 02:09:36 PM »

Oh, thanks!

(now, that's a lot of sheets, heh)

Yokiboy

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2007, 01:57:18 AM »

Hey, someone just sent me a set when I posted a thread on S-G.

That was me. Smiley

Michael S. Miller

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2007, 01:14:28 PM »

Terribly sorry for the service hiccup. The new site has the bare-bones stuff that the old site had: http://www.incarnadinepress.com More functionality coming in the future.

Serial Homicide Unit Hunt down a killer!
Incarnadine Press--The Redder, the Better!
steven807

« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2008, 10:36:53 PM »

I just downloaded the ones from Andy's link.  They're much better than the ones at the Incarnadine site.  Sadly I only found it after playing my first session of WGP.  Any chance of updating the official downloads?

Steven
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: