News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Starblazer, the Fate RPG of space opera adventure!

Started by JoystickJunkies, June 11, 2007, 09:42:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoystickJunkies

Hi there, just thought I'd drop in and announce (if you'd not heard yet) that Cubicle 7 Entertainment in the UK have licenced the British space opera comic book Starblazer to combine with Fate and create the world's sexiest sci-fi roleplaying game. ;-)

I won't repeat all the press release...you can check it out on the MySpace site and see a load of the artwork www.myspace.com/starblazeradventures and there's also a Live Journal community linked to below where I'm talking about the design process.

I've been collating some wonderful concepts from across various forums, ideas suggested and of course Fred and Rob's official word's on Dresden and Fate 3 to create what I hope will be a truly fantastic sci-fi interpretation of Fate.

I am, however still considering a lot of ideas for the game, and hoping to include some very cute concepts which I believe will give people the tools to have a rocking great night in.

For example I'm currently looking at Career aspects which unlock special stunts, starship combat that zings along like a minion packed character bust up, GM story/npc/world/alien/nefarious plot generators and much more.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on stuff you'd like to see in Starblazer, gm tools and resources, rules concepts or any hairy scary rules you hope I'll steer clear off.

JoystickJunkies

If anyone's interested in signing up for playtests please PM me or email me at chris at cubicle7.co.uk