News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Go-Play, Go-Play ... gone!

Started by TonyLB, August 06, 2007, 12:41:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TonyLB

I made Go-Play keychains, a while back.  Green means "Go," the sideways triangle means "Play".  Go Play!

They've sold ... alright.  Not great, but alright.  That having been said, I've heard a lot more people saying "Ooh, I'm a gonna buy one of those some day" than saying "Here, gimme, now!"

Well, I've got a big pile of 'em, moving at a trickle, and the Play Collective booth at GenCon could use some swag to offer for people who bring new folks in to demos.  So guess what?  That's what they're earmarked for now.  The whole big batch of 'em is earmarked as potential swag.

If you're going to GenCon and want one of these then that's great news!  Drop by the booth, bring someone to a demo, get a keychain, beat the person you brought into submission and wrest it from their limp unresisting fingers.  You're good to go!

If you're not going to GenCon and want one of these ... act fast.  I'll probably keep filling orders until the end of the week, but after that it's an open question whether these will ever be for sale again.

Remember, I had this whole batch made just because I wanted one.  I've got mine now.
Just published: Capes
New Project:  Misery Bubblegum

oreso

That's a shame. I'm glad I got mine while I could.

Nev the Deranged

*dangling awesome keychain mockingly in front of puter screen and repeating in singsongy voice*

I got miiiine, I got miiiine. nah nah na boo boo. ^_^

Andrew Cooper

Nev, you're deranged.  Anyone ever told you that before?

TonyLB

Well, turns out that not as many people were attracted to the go-play symbol as I'd hoped/feared, so there's still plenty.  Sorry for the false alarm.
Just published: Capes
New Project:  Misery Bubblegum