News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Need an Editor?

Started by bookchic, September 02, 2007, 12:31:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bookchic

Hi, All!

My husband plays or has played just about every make and model of RPG out there, and one thing we both agree on is that high-level editing is a must before publishing! :) It just doesn't make much sense to spend countless hours laboring over the birth of your awesome new game if no one can understand how to play it properly when it's all said and done. You are overflowing with creativity; let me take the mundane, nitpicky grammar and editing stuff off of your hands!

With a B.A. in English, I have spent the last 4 years editing and proofreading technical and medical manuals and various acedemic papers, including my father-in-law's dissertation and a journal article we are attempting to publish based on his dissertation.

I am ALWAYS looking for freelance editing and proofreading work; my specialties are grammar, punctuation, and making sure your piece is consistent and parallel.

If your latest piece is full of creative energy, but in need of a great editor, let's talk!

bookchic77@hotmail.com

Trish :)

bookchic

I have had some questions regarding how much I charge for editing. Standard pricing is 3-5 cents per word, but I am willing to negotiate to get some experience in this particular venue!

Trish :)