News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Arch Inverted wants You!

Started by Ninetongues, September 03, 2007, 02:00:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ninetongues

Hello everybody.

It's time for Arch Inverted to start its final design run. If You are skilled gamemaker with love for really big and free ideas - I could use Your help. Just look around, take a peak at what You find about the game, and drop onto my AI designing Forum:

.: http://archinverted.forumotion.com :.

You can also ask some questions here, or on my Forge PM.

Lets make two things clear - 90% of the system is still only in my mind or/and in polish language. I won't allow big changes to the theme, cause I'm a mean bit... A mean guy. But if there will be a reasonable option - I will gladly change my mind. AI is still very open system, and has some space for new ideas.

The other thing is important too.
There will be no money. No money at all. At least at the beginning. I want AI to be absolutely free for everyone, and the idea of interactive, on-line sourcebook leaves no room for Pay-pal activities.

Money COULD come later if AI gets super - popular, Wizards wanting to make D20 version, paid-for addons come out, and stuff. But don't expect that, unless You are one hopeless optimist like me.

And last, but not least: Im in no rush. And so is AI. No rush. No strain.

Right now I'm essentially looking for:

• translator [Polish - English] or just somebody patient to look after tons of my spelling and other language errors
  • people addicted to writing. Seriously. I'm gonna need some more writers to transform my babbling into decent .txt
  • artists. I know. Who sane would look for graphic artists at the Forge..? [Cackle]
  • skilled HTML, PPHB (or whatchamacallit), or FLASH user willing to work a lot for nothing and transfer his blood into AI.
Yeah, that would be all for now.

Last thing - I don't want comments like "it's not gonna work" or "stupid idea". You either love it, or... ^^ Seriously.

So please, I want to work with army of one minded people - people who would like to add something to this game, or just help to create it. And no rush at all. We can create this game for many years. So...

If You're weird and willing, and AI catches up Your fancy... Than I'm waiting.

Cheers
Raphael "Nine" Sadowski