News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Welcome!

Started by Eric J. Boyd, September 06, 2007, 06:18:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eric J. Boyd

Welcome to my sub-forum here on the Forge. It's great to be here and I look forward to a lot of productive discussion. Please abide by the usual Forge rules while posting here.

Feel free to post questions, feedback or anything else about The Committee for the Exploration of Mysteries or any of my other games in development.

Cheers,

Eric

Yokiboy

Hey Eric,

The Committee for the Exploration of Mysteries is a game that slipped under my radar until it popped up on IPR. It really looks like a great deal of fun, and I love the preview material on your site. I hope to learn more about the game in this forum, and perhaps read a few actual play posts as well.

The game is ranking high on my want list.

TTFN,

Yoki

Moreno R.

Hi Eric!

Do you plan to offer The Committee for the Exploration of Mysteries in a pdf edition in the future?
Ciao,
Moreno.

(Excuse my errors, English is not my native language. I'm Italian.)

Jason Morningstar

Hi Eric, good to see you with your own forum here!

Eric J. Boyd

Thanks for stopping by guys.

Yoki, thanks for the kind words. I'd be happy to answer any questions you have - start a separate thread if you like. I'm guessing you've already looked over the playtest threads, so we'll have to wait for some early adopters to post actual play.

Moreno, I don't have PDF sales set up yet, but drop me an email and we'll figure something out. Anyone else interested in a PDF is welcome to do the same.

Cheers,

Eric