News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Color?

Started by Paganini, June 13, 2002, 10:21:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paganini

Maybe I just missed this somehow, but it's driving me crazy. I read through the rules pretty thourghouly, and skimmed over them again a couple times looking. The very first thing in the game is that you need lots of six-siders, some of them of a different size or color. What are these different dice for? Are they mentioned in the rules? Am I just blind?

Buddha Nature

Quote from: PaganiniMaybe I just missed this somehow, but it's driving me crazy. I read through the rules pretty thourghouly, and skimmed over them again a couple times looking. The very first thing in the game is that you need lots of six-siders, some of them of a different size or color. What are these different dice for? Are they mentioned in the rules? Am I just blind?

AFAIK The different colored dice are the GM's so that he/she can easily hand them out and get them back for rolls where he gifts dice to players.

-Shane

Paganini

Quote from: Buddha Nature
AFAIK The different colored dice are the GM's so that he/she can easily hand them out and get them back for rolls where he gifts dice to players.

Oh, of course! Thanks! :)