News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

A question about bleeding

Started by Ace, June 19, 2002, 07:04:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ace

lets say my party member has a serious wound bleeding at a TN of 6 or so.

Once combat stops how do I determine I have can apply first aid or even a spell before he bleeds out?

Is there a bonus to the rolls if you aren't moving around or should I just assume that the bleeding can be stopped with a roll or 2

If not high bleeding is certain doom for any character because with a high TN they will alwys bleed out before first aid (or chiurgy) r even a spell can be applied

Bob Richter

Quote from: Acelets say my party member has a serious wound bleeding at a TN of 6 or so.

Once combat stops how do I determine I have can apply first aid or even a spell before he bleeds out?

Is there a bonus to the rolls if you aren't moving around or should I just assume that the bleeding can be stopped with a roll or 2

If not high bleeding is certain doom for any character because with a high TN they will alwys bleed out before first aid (or chiurgy) r even a spell can be applied

TN 6? That's nothing. Guy should be able to live for hours fighting that.

Now, TN 25...that's something altogether different. :)

Consider removing the CONQUER component from a healing spell to make it a SPELL OF ONE, that'll make it happen a little faster. Hurt like a bitch, but it's better than dying.

You might also want to make someone not active in combat bleed on a time frame more consistent with spells of three (every 10 seconds or so.)
So ye wanna go earnin' yer keep with yer sword, and ye think that it can't be too hard...