News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

[SGS] looking for artists, writters, banner exchange..

Started by Necromagvs, February 11, 2008, 11:03:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Necromagvs

Hello everyone,

We are releasing a new update on our new game system. Our efforts are now on creating some graphics and some background stories for the settings. We have under development a Fantasy setting called World of Suralyom and a scifi one called Gods and Demons.

We are looking for graphics artists and people that like to write and want to collaborate with us. In both cases we will provide you with some guidelines about the idea we are looking for and you will develop your art from there.

What we offer to our collaborators right now is:

proper credits in all the books and works where you participate
links in our site to your portfolio or email
small bio and a frontpage on the site when your new works get released
to provide as much advertisement as possible

If you have your own game system, or setting, we look forward to share efforts to advertise our sites. If you have a webpage we will gladly review it and include some ads on our site, in exchange of a banner in  yours. If you don`t have a page, we can talk and see how we can help you and create a small one.

Please feel free to contact me here, by email or in our site. www.suralyom.com
---------------------------------------
Her keyser euch hilft nicht das swert
Czeptir vnd crone sint hy nicht wert
Ich habe euch bey der hand genomen
Ir must an meynen reyen komen
---------------------------------------
http://www.suralyom.com

Jonley17

Quote from: Necromagvs on February 11, 2008, 11:03:59 AM
Hello everyone,

We are releasing a new update on our new game system. Our efforts are now on creating some graphics and some background stories for the settings. We have under development a Fantasy setting called World of Suralyom and a scifi one called Gods and Demons.

We are looking for graphics artists and people that like to write and want to collaborate with us. In both cases we will provide you with some guidelines about the idea we are looking for and you will develop your art from there.

What we offer to our collaborators right now is:

proper credits in all the books and works where you participate
links in our site to your portfolio or email
small bio and a frontpage on the site when your new works get released
to provide as much advertisement as possible

If you have your own game system, or setting, we look forward to share efforts to advertise our sites. If you have a webpage we will gladly review it and include some ads on our site, in exchange of a banner in  yours. If you don`t have a page, we can talk and see how we can help you and create a small one.

Please feel free to contact me here, by email or in our site. www.suralyom.com

How I wish to be part of your company. Sad to say that I am not a professional graphic artist just like what you are looking for. I am only having my training.