News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

List of games I am working on

Started by oriondarkwood, April 06, 2008, 12:52:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oriondarkwood

Couldn't find any real place to say hello, so hello..

Been playing and DMing RPG's for over 20 years, been working on designing RPG games for almost 15 years.. So far yet to be published but I think that is more of struggling with the question do I want my hobby to become my life. And now to mention seems the RPG market is overloaded at the moment.

AD&D/d20 based designs

Kaneon - Final Fantasyish type world/universe than I been working off and on for 13 years. 18 new races, heavily altered D&D rules, 20 new gods, new sports, langagues, cultures (basically my lifequest to make a world like Tolkien)

Ter'Wasser - A water world (well it was land until aliens blasted the land below the waterline)

Side8 - A pocket dimision outside of time and space, where there are worse fates that death (since dying is very hard to do) and the most sought after item is a chonosphere (ie a magical device used for capturing realtime)

Kristian - two anicent gods imprisioned on a planet one side is forever light, the other forever dark..

Negal - The noble orc clans struggle to surive the contast attacks from the human hordes

Non AD&D based games

Redneck the RPG - do I need to say more

Babes and Bullets - a 1920's based RPG

Cutlasses and Crossbones - a slightly realistic pirate RPG

Dungeon Punk the TV Series - think Running man meet smash TV with dragons thrown in for fun