News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

looking for leeches with talent

Started by castus nigh, April 13, 2008, 12:56:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

castus nigh

I am looking for talented people willing to work on an epic gaming system.  Unfortunately,  I cannot offer money to start, but can offer a share in all future profits generated by this gaming system.  Full credit for all work and shares in the system.  The system is almost complete (98%) is being playtested but needs editing and possible creative collaboration on sections that I still feel need some work.  This is a massive system (400+ pages) that has a fluid game play with many unique features. 

I am expecting to publish this system to the web and have an annual fee membership program.  When the system begins to profit, printed books will be available.  This is a ground-breaking system but I need help to make it the best that it can be (feels like an army commercial).  Creatively I am tapped and new minds bring new ideas.

If this sounds like a project you are interested in, drop me a line and we can make things happen!

Castus Nigh

ps. I already have an artist who has been given the sole rights to illustrate the system. 
ps. I have a computer engineer working on character generation software, although he is not above getting help from knowledgeable persons.

castus nigh

The title was seriously just meant as a joke, a bit of levity,truly not intended to offend anyone.  Sorry if I did.

Castus