News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Offering Freelance Services: Editing, Developing, Graphics, Web, Consulting

Started by HighmoonMedia, May 07, 2008, 05:53:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HighmoonMedia

My name is Daniel M. Perez, owner of Highmoon Media Productions, and producer/host of The Gamer Traveler and The Digital Front podcasts. I have been a freelance author since 2001 and an e-publisher since 2004, and I am offering all the various skills I have gained during this time on a freelance basis to fellow gamers, authors and publishers.

Services I can provide include:

• Proofreading and Copyediting - I have a BA in English and previous editorial work during my academic years, as well as being the editor for all material published through HMP.
  • Translating - I am fully bilingual English/Spanish and have college-level writing training in both languages.
  • Development - I have experience developing gaming products and/or lines, taking them from concept to final form, handling freelance contracting and art direction, helping authors get the most out of their work.
  • Graphic Design - I can do graphic design for web and print, including logos, banners, business cards, postcards, electronic and print layout, image correction and other graphic solutions. I will always tell you if a particular job is within or beyond my skill.
  • Web Design - I can create basic websites that highlight elegant simplicity over flash, whether in HTML or via a CMS. I can also manage existing sites as well as social network sites and/or help you make the most of your current web presence.
  • Podcasting - I have two years of experience producing podcasts and I can help you with information or with the creation of a show suited to your needs.
  • Consulting: Judaism for the Game Designer - I can provide assistance in getting the details right whenever you include Judaism (in any facet) in your project. I specialize in Orthodox Practices and in Jewish History, but I can help out with other areas of Jewish knowledge as well.

With any of these services, please feel free to ask for references and/or samples. You may see some of my work online already at www.highmoonmedia.com, www.thegamertraveler.com, www.thedigitalfront.com, or www.chabadnorthbayvillage.org.

Rates are negotiable on a client-by-client basis and decrease when combining multiple services.

Please feel free to email me at daniel@highmoonmedia.com for more information. I'm looking forward to helping you make the product you want.

Kynn

Quote from: HighmoonMedia on May 07, 2008, 05:53:08 PM
Services I can provide include:

• Translating - I am fully bilingual English/Spanish and have college-level writing training in both languages.

Daniel, sometime in the future I may want to take you up on that. Given my geographical location -- Tucson, Arizona -- I see some potential for publishing Spanish-language versions of some of my company's products.

Thanks!  Keeping your information handy.