News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Layout guru needed

Started by NickL, June 06, 2008, 02:15:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NickL

Hey all!

I'm looking to find someone who can do layout for a 6x9 perfect bound book, about 120 pages with art every 4 pages. We're looking for someone quick, professional, and really good.

Please send some info about yourself, including your rates and any questions you might have for us. Actually, this stuff should go by email to betty.valentine (at) gmail.com. Heck, please feel free to drop us a line even if you are not a layout person but know of someone amazing to recommend.

I'm sorry, but please do not apply if you have not already done layout for a published game. And if for any reason you can't show me examples of your layout work, I won't be able to choose you, even if you seem really cool. I need to be able to see something.

Thanks in advance,
N

Eero Tuovinen

What's your schedule here? I for one can't commit to anything for a couple of months right now, and I might not be the only one.
Blogging at Game Design is about Structure.
Publishing Zombie Cinema and Solar System at Arkenstone Publishing.

NickL

Good point! Thanks.  Unfortunately, this is a very last-minute call. The game is supposed to be in to the printer by July 1, but our original layout guru had to bail for personal reasons, and we're trying to find an 11th-hour replacement. 

Vulpinoid

I've submitted my formal tender for this request...
A.K.A. Michael Wenman
Vulpinoid Studios The Eighth Sea now available for as a pdf for $1.