News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Trollbabe help wanted

Started by Ron Edwards, June 23, 2008, 09:45:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Edwards

Hi there,

I'd like to bust out a GenCon 08 version of Trollbabe. The problem is that we have to do it really fast and that the files are in near-complete disarray. Please contact me at sorcerer@sorcerer-rpg.com if you will help with any of:

- editing
- layout
- feedback
- a few illustrations

The thing is, I know a lot of people would like to be involved, but this is a past-deadline, crunch, no fucking around serious commitment. "Would like" is appreciated but not what I'm posting for. Contact me only if you are willing to put this at a high priority.

Oh, and uh, if you're willing not to get paid. This is a love-thing.

Many thanks,
Ron

Christoph Boeckle

What type of feedback, from what profile of Trollbabe connoisseurs and for when exactly? I'd gladly help starting July the 1st... especially if it's a love-thing!
Regards,
Christoph

Ron Edwards

Well, it needs to be printable and sendable by the middle of July, so I have to finish the writing very soon - I'm shooting for the end of this week. Then we blaze straight into feedback, then into editing, and finally into layout. With any luck some art will show up along the way, to add to the pieces I'm retaining from the first version.

I'm talking about specific needs and roles with people as they sign on; it's more like a "from those with the capabilities" process per person than a stated laundry list of roles of fulfill.

Best, Ron