Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 02, 2014, 06:08:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.
Search:     Advanced search
275647 Posts in 27717 Topics by 4283 Members Latest Member: - otto Most online today: 88 - most online ever: 429 (November 03, 2007, 04:35:43 AM)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: How We Came to Live Here Ashcan  (Read 5546 times)
Brennan Taylor

« on: June 30, 2008, 03:28:28 AM »

url=http://www.galileogames.com/pdf/hwctlh_ashcan.pdf]How We Came to Live Here is now available in ashcan form, for free.

Download. Play. Tell me what went wrong. Tell me what went rightHow We Came to Live Here[/url] is now available in ashcan form, for free.

Download. Play. Tell me what went wrong. Tell me what went right.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2008, 03:37:36 AM by Brennan Taylor » Logged

Brennan Taylor

« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2008, 03:28:32 AM »

Hey, all you playtesters! I haven't heard back from anyone. I need to get some playtest reports so I can improve the rules. Let me know what happened if you've tried the game!

elenius

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2009, 10:57:27 AM »

I'm really intrigued by this game, and I'm going to try to get a group together to play it.

Minor question: On page 40, "Artifacts", it says that Artifacts can flip dice just like traits. Can they also add extra dice, like traits?

Am I right that Kiva Societies are the only source of artifacts in the game? How about adding an option in the victory points table to obtain an artifact? I can see conflicts about artifacts happening. As it stands, you can only destroy artifacts in conflicts...

If anything was to be added to the book, I'd like to see more examples of conflicts and threats. Perhaps also a guideline for what kind of threat would be appropriate for different sizes of threat pools.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: