News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Misery Bubblegum Playtesters wanted

Started by TonyLB, September 10, 2008, 10:21:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TonyLB

I've got two decks of Misery Bubblegum cards out there in the world, doing their business.  Two sets of playtesters have had first crack at them, and when I sent them out I was hoping that I'd shortly have more people who would want them sent on, chain-letter style.

Maybe I just didn't advertise enough.

Anyway, this is me advertising!  I'd love to have some new playtesters.  It's a game of high school interpersonal drama, with (optional) anime flavor.  The game starts quickly (5 minutes) and plays to completion of a session quickly (60-90 minutes), so it's a nice thing to pull out at the start or end of an evening of gaming.

I'd love to find people who can commit to playing a session or two within two weeks of receiving the packet in the mail.  It would give me some addresses (though, obviously, don't post those HERE ... PM is best) that I could in turn hand on to my current playtesters, so they can get the packets in the mail.

Anyone able to help me out with this?  I'd really appreciate it.
Just published: Capes
New Project:  Misery Bubblegum

hix

Hi Tony,

For people not in the States, how important is it to use the actual deck of cards you've produced? Would it be easy to get a pdf of them and cut them out ourselves?
Cheers,
Steve

Gametime: a New Zealand blog about RPGs

TonyLB

It'd be possible, but somewhat of a pain.  They really don't shuffle if they're just paper, and I don't want to send anyone out for card protectors.

That said, the third set will be heading out for the UK soon, hopefully to do a tour around places across the atlantic from me ... so if that's your neighborhood ...
Just published: Capes
New Project:  Misery Bubblegum