News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

red ash - testers needed

Started by cjoki, January 27, 2009, 06:40:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cjoki

Hello,

I just found this site and will need to bookmark it to peruse later. I have been working on a game part-time over the last 3-4 years and have finally uploaded the system rules to my site http://redash.org

It is a system to design a custom race and classes using a point buy system for play in your own world. The rules used are really for two games, one will be a strategy-based game and the other will be an rpg. Both games are designed to have have overlap, so there is a limited amount of interaction between both. But this is not required and I have focus on just the rpg side of the fence for now. The system is also meant to be expanded in new rules, powers, skill and, genre. Best of all the game will be free to use.

I would love for some people to play test the rules. Even though, I am still translating rules to html there is enough content for the experienced gamer to make heads or tails of it. If a rule is not clear I do have a forum for Q&A. If you have experience running campaigns in the fantasy genre, please give it a try and let me know how it goes.

Chris Jokinen
Red Ash
redash.org