News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Illustrator & Graphic Designer

Started by Hulder, February 26, 2009, 08:55:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hulder

Hello to everyone here on the Forge, I've been lurking for a while, but hopefully will be getting a bit more involved in the community as time goes on, and I assemble the half-baked element of my own game into a coherent whole.

I'd like to put a link to my current portfolio site http://jantomcmullin.carbonmade.com/, currently showcasing samples of my graphic design work, illustration and painting. There's more on the way soon, I just need to scan and optimise some of the larger pieces, so I'll be posting into this thread whenever I have an update.

What interests me most about illustrating (and as a GM, actually) is the context in which things are happening, and I think that my strongest point as an illustrator is that I focus on building a dynamic scene, which hopefully helps engage the viewer to imagine what might have caused this scene to happen, and more importantly, where the scene might be going.

I am also interested in hearing from anyone who needs design work done, whether it's book layouts, logos or promotional material, I have solid design industry experience in handling pretty much any type of print job, including making sure that the finished file is actually 100% print-ready.   

Hope you enjoy the view, and if you have a project you'd like to discuss with me I'd be happy to hear from you.