News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Chaos 6010 A.D. Sci-fi RPG by Arcanum Syndicate

Started by AzgrymnThePale, June 17, 2009, 09:11:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AzgrymnThePale

A sci-fi/ fantasy RPG based in our galaxy within the year 6010 A.D. It is a time of great adventure, exploration, and horror. There are 20 classes and 20 races to choose from where you can create your heroes or villains. There are over 100 levels of advancement and a system built for you to create your own expansions, weapons, vehicles, monsters, spells, and much more.

I am the creator of this game and have been running it for over 10 years. On the website  http://chaos6010.com/  there are downloadable chapters for making characters. Visit the comlab (forum) and sign up to play a free demo using virtual tabletop programs. Join the Chaos Crew and the online campaigns, let me know if you are interested in play testing! Now go forth and die!

AzgrymnThePale

The actual game has been tested for 10 years, and for nearly the entire decade something changed or modified with every session. Every situation, every combat brought a new circumstance that left us scratching our heads and contemplating what would happen in reality.

I do not plan to play test on rules and mechanics. I think we have that down now. We damn well should after 10 years right? I mean you can train to be a Shaolin monk in that time. What I really want to play test is running a campaign on a virtual tabletop with a group that has never played the game.

The campaign is a post apocalyptic horror/ psychological thriller. I created this module many years ago and many groups have played it. I would say really only 40% have lived through it. It can be very difficult, but that's what gets you the cool points man!