Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 01, 2014, 05:57:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.
Search:     Advanced search
275647 Posts in 27717 Topics by 4283 Members Latest Member: - otto Most online today: 70 - most online ever: 429 (November 03, 2007, 04:35:43 AM)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: PTA Play Examples?  (Read 1387 times)
fatblogger

« on: November 29, 2009, 07:37:04 PM »

Hi, I'm looking for some play examples for Prime Time Adventures, can anyone provide me with some pointers?  Examples of what I'm looking for:
podcast-type recording of play session
forum/wiki based play session I can peruse or
Actual Play type post?

Thanks!

Welkerfan

« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2009, 09:04:04 PM »

There are quite a few Actual Play posts in this forum and in the Actual Play section.  If you search for [PTA], you get a large number of them.

If you want recordings of play sessions, I can send you some of mine.  PM me your email address, and I'll be glad to send them to you.

Brenton Wiernik
Matt Wilson

student, second edition

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2009, 03:06:35 AM »

FB my guess is you're looking for some insight into how long people talk about stuff, what it's like when someone requests a scene, how people agree it's a conflict? Yeah?

SurplusGamer
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2010, 03:10:55 AM »

I can't speak for him but that's exactly what I'm looking for, I love the systems described in the book but I have a little difficulty picturing how they actually play out in reality.

And yes, specifically deciding on and identifying what exactly constitutes a conflict in any particular scene, that sort of thing I think would be valuable.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: