News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

story-game.com domain name for sale

Started by Clay, September 17, 2002, 09:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clay

I have two domain names, story-game.com and story-game.net which I am not putting to any effective use any more.  Right now they're acting as neat support sites for currently-running games.  Unfortunately, they were purchased with the idea of promoting my game Once Upon a Story. That game is incomplete and unlikely to get picked up again.

So if somebody else would like to buy the domain for a game that will actually get finished and promoted, I'm interested in selling.  The site http://www.story-game.com is currently powered by my E-Business components. For a just cause and a reasonable offer I'll include those with the domain.

Also available is story-game.net. Right now it's a mirror of story-game.com. I could see a name like that as being useful for an online roleplaying site. Unfortunately, I don't have the time to develop such a product on my own, especially since I haven't done any online roleplaying in years.  This domain is also for sale to someone willing to develop it (for whatever purpose).  Again, software development assistance may be available.

These are both pretty clear and distinct domain names.  BuyDomains.com has similar domains going for a thousand dollars or more. That's probably too high for an indie game company, so I'm setting an initial asking price of $100, which includes the software as-is (save for a cleaned database) and hosting until you can find a more amenable home for your site.
Clay Dowling
RPG-Campaign.com - Online Campaign Planning and Management

Clay

If you want to see what some of the advantages of having the E-business components installed on your site are, you can take them for a test-drive at http://demo.lazarusid.com.  That may sweeten the pot a little.
Clay Dowling
RPG-Campaign.com - Online Campaign Planning and Management