Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 21, 2014, 11:53:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.
Search:     Advanced search
275647 Posts in 27717 Topics by 4283 Members Latest Member: - otto Most online today: 73 - most online ever: 429 (November 03, 2007, 04:35:43 AM)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: consolidating eight  (Read 1135 times)
Paul Czege
Acts of Evil Playtesters

« on: July 21, 2001, 06:38:00 AM »

Hey Jared,

You gotta consolidate the versions of Eight on your site. The link from your main page takes you to the old version:

http://www.memento-mori.com/eight/

And from within that there's no way to find the redesigned version. I had to search G.O. for this URL:

http://www.memento-mori.com/eight/8.html

And I also seem to recall a less segmented presentation of the redesigned version, but I can't find that one now at all.

Paul

My Life with Master knows codependence.
And if you're doing anything with your Acts of Evil ashcan license, of course I'm curious and would love to hear about your plans
joshua neff

« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2001, 06:50:00 AM »

Actually, Paul, the first link is to the latest version (I think)--the black & white version.

The second link is to the version right before it, the colorful, fruity version.

Personally, I prefer the color. But you know Jared & his black.

--josh

"You can't ignore a rain of toads!"--Mike Holmes
Paul Czege
Acts of Evil Playtesters

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2001, 11:43:00 AM »

Ah...you're right. I followed the "roleplaying journey" link, looking for the rules, thinking the other links were still just to the color text. But the rules are accessible from links to the left of the color text destination pages.

Thanks,

Paul

My Life with Master knows codependence.
And if you're doing anything with your Acts of Evil ashcan license, of course I'm curious and would love to hear about your plans
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: