News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

New guy interested in game..

Started by cathartic, October 24, 2002, 06:27:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cathartic

Yo everyone.

So I just tried to send a message to this Norwood fellow about getting a copy of his game and joining this Riddle seeker program.. Being in Victoria BC Canada, I figured he'd be interested in getting some Canadian customers since there are none listed in Canada.

Either way the e-mail was 404'd and no response.. does anyone know if the site was down? or something wrong with the messages? Be a shame to loose an interesting system like RoS.. Being an ex-SCA type, the combat system intriques me.  and an open ended magic system? looks interesting.  Too bad that some of the links detailing the combat and stuff off the RoS page were dead..

thx

Jake Norwood

Hey-

Norwood fellow, here. The website www.theriddleofsteel.com and all attached email addresses is now defunct; we moved to www.theriddleofsteel.net. The game is alive and kickin', have no fear.

As for the riddle seeker bit...I'd love to get that finally up and running--there's enough interest to (but the new book is taking up so much time!).

Anyone here done any outriding or head-hunting for any other game companies? Contact me.

Jake
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing." -R.E. Howard The Tower of the Elephant