News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Small Commercial Printer offering our services

Started by Chris Passeno, October 28, 2002, 11:06:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Passeno

My name is Chris Passeno and I am the Manager of Colortech Graphics and Printing's Westerville location.  I've been on these boards for a little over a year, offering help where I can with printing or file prep posts.  Roleplaying is my hobby, but Printing is my career.

Colortech Graphics and Printing is a small Commercial Printing Company located in the Columbus, Ohio area.  We've been in business for over 15 years.  We can print from 1 to full-color inhouse as well as access to thousands of promotional items.  

We are taking steps to increase our presence in the book-producing market.  I'm starting by focusing on short runs for small Indie Publishers on a budget.  Sales Flyers, Promotional Sheets, Booklets, Perfect-bound Books, we can do it.

Our pricing is competative and we ship anywhere via Federal Express, UPS, or Airborne.  

If you want to get a quote from a Printing Company and gamer who cares what your finished piece looks like, shoot me an email or give me a call.

Chris Passeno
Manager

Colortech Graphics and Printing
6845 Flags Center Drive
Columbus, OH 43229
614.891.1389 phone
614.891.3584 fax
chris@colortechdesign.com

If you wanna check out our website, though it's in dire need of a redesign it's:  www.colortechdesign.com