Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 30, 2014, 08:46:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.
Search:     Advanced search
275647 Posts in 27717 Topics by 4283 Members Latest Member: - otto Most online today: 88 - most online ever: 429 (November 03, 2007, 04:35:43 AM)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: We Take You Now, Live...  (Read 2327 times)
Le Joueur

« on: October 30, 2002, 11:27:46 PM »

It's alive!  It's alive!

That's right folks, the secret's out.  I got me a webpage.

You're all welcome to come on down to Uncle Fang's Playtest Emporium, better known as Fish or Sofa Magazine.

I finally scraped enough time together to put out a webzine to aid in the playtest and creation of Scattershot.  Everyone is welcome to visit, join, and make comments.  It's a bit rough around the edges, and the carpenters are still installing the moldings, but I think it's liveable.

Let me know what you think.

Now, for starters, it's mostly a 'read about it' webzine; development discussions will still take place right here in the Scattershot forum.  I'm really happy to release it, even if it need a bit of work here and there.

I'll be making improvements depending on what complaints I get most.  Otherwise, I'm gonna sit back a bit and relax; no new issue until well into next year.

Did I mention it's the Halloween issue?  Happy Halloween!

Fang Langford

Fang Langford is the creator of Scattershot presents: Universe 6 - The World of the Modern Fantastic.  Please stop by and help!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: