News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Where do you live?

Started by Clinically Insane, August 06, 2001, 08:24:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clinically Insane

So you got yourself a new character and have a basic concept of your characters background.

But where does your child live?

In a house silly, where else.

But wouldn't it be sweet to know a bit about your home, like what it looks like and all that jazz.

Well you could do a few things.

Base it off your own house. Draw one up from scratch or get yourself a home planners magazine and go shopping, I bet you knew I was working my way up to this?

For about 5 or 6 bucks you can have blueprints for over 100++++ houses.

What can I say but, sweet.

One thing, must blue prints(well the ones I've seen) don't seem to add a basement, but how hard can drawing up a basement Be?

joshua neff

I can still recall the exact layout of the first house I lived in, until I was 4 or 5. I can even remember the feeling of terror at having to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night, as the only bathroom was on the first floor & all the lights were off. Who knew what monsters were just waiting for my bladder to fill up, so they could snatch me away?
--josh

"You can't ignore a rain of toads!"--Mike Holmes

Clinically Insane

My memory isn't that sharp.

But...

I do remember a few monsters wanting to eat me. I remember the bed monster, the sheets would entagle me to feed me to the bed. Silly I guess?

Valamir

My first exposure to Jaws was at far too young an age.  I remember going to bed and being extra careful I didn't let my hand dangle over the edge...